My objective as a personal trainer is to help individuals develop a better quality of life. I have seen family members live quite a long time, but their quality of life was poor because they lived an unhealthy life style. They lived with pain, movement issues, and health problems that life style changes could help. This is what inspired me to take my own health and fitness seriously. Now I wish to help others live a healthier life as well. I've been a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Z-health practitioner for four years. I'd be happy to help you on your own fitness journey!
Certifications listed here.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Z-Health Essentials of Elite Performance Certificate
- Z-Health Movement Reeducation Specialist
- Z-Health Movement Integration Specialist
- Z-Health Movement Performance Specialist
- Z-Health Exercise Therapy Specialist
- Z-Health 9S: Structure Certificate
If you would like to know more about NASM or Z-Health please follow the links below.Z-Health EducationNational Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)